Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
If he pays the fines, does the time and all, then his slate is wiped clean!!! Does that happen with all people with similar charges?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I think I read somewhere that someone had looked at similar cases and the punishment was fairly consistent.

Frankly, it is more than I thought he was going to get. But probably not what he deserves....

·
Registered
211 Posts
It really turns my stomach to read articles like that. I can't believe that people who are that negligent recieve such a minimal amount of punishment. What they caused was no accident whether it was unintentional or not. I REALLY can't believe how sympathetic the article is to the former congressman or whatever he was. I just couldn't take it reading about what a great person he is... Man. You kill someone and you take away everything they ever had and ever will have. That seems like it's worth less and less these days. I guess it's "typical" though. What can you do? Nothing.

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Maybe he'll be raped and killed in prison and justice will be served...but he'll probably end up in one of those 5-star hotels, I mean, prisons.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts