Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing if any and all are interested in the Grand Opening of Spectrums new Ducati Department. Not to sure on the hours of the event but, I did hear there serving lunch between 11:30am to 1:00pm.
Was thinking maybe we could get a group together at a certain meeting place and all ride in together.
Maybe meet somewhere at the top end of Santiago Canyon, Ride through and down to Spectrum or meet on PCH somewhere cruiz down and over to Spectrum. Or both. What do you Guys/Gals think?

The address is: 45 Oldfield Rd. Irvine Ca 92618

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
My bike's still in OS getting the acid-damage repaired. Supposed to be done this week, but it was supposed to be done last week and the week before also....

If I get my bike on Saturday, then I'll probably hit Palomar direct frome OS, and maybe stop by Spectrum to say hi to Greg on my way home. I'd like to do an Crest area ride too...maybe Sunday.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Get your SoCal Monster T-Shirt at Spectrum MotorSports this Saturday!

If you're interested let me know what size and how many you want. I expect I'll be there around 11:00'ish.

Regards,
AC

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll pick up 1 extra large and 1 Med. short sleeve.
I'll see ya guys tomorrow.
Jason

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Ill be easy to spotas Ill be on the 851 with the ratty looking Fieldsheer jacket ;D

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
I'll be talking the cage up and arrive around 1:00- 1:20. If they have any goodies the cage is much better at shop and haul. Hope to meet some board monstermembers Saturday!

Regards,
Rideon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts