Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats going on!

Having some issues trying to find a jacket that fits me. I'm 6 foot about 170 w/clothes (165 with out the mid section) and I'm trying to figure out what size to get. I'm thinking a 40. Made a big mistake with a teknic size 44 chicane jacket. The jacket was so big that I think a 42 wouldn't be snug. I have narrow shoulders so this area is the toughest to make fit. I can wear a shirt size around 15 1/2 for a real snug fit, but prefer a 16 for comfort, however, the jacket should be tighter than a comfortable shirt, right. Are there any size 40 people out there that can advise me?

Thanks

·
Registered
366 Posts
Almost all of the jackets have slightly different sizing. Almost all of the online dealers have some type of sizing guide. Have you gone to adealer to try jackets? ::)

whats going on!

Having some issues trying to find a jacket that fits me. I'm 6 foot about 170 w/clothes (165 with out the mid section) and I'm trying to figure out what size to get. I'm thinking a 40. Made a big mistake with a teknic size 44 chicane jacket.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been to a few dealers but no one in my area seems to carry teknic anymore.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey my bf just recently got a ICON jacket and he measured himself as 40in chest and got a 40in jacket but what he really needed was 44, but in Joe rocket he's more like a 42. Every jacket is made differnt you really have to go try them on to make sure it fits.

I had the same problem looking for a ladies jacket, some were too big and some were too small...funny thing all the sizes i tried on were small...

so go try the jacket first if possible, i know joe rocket's sizing chart is pretty accurate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts