Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been looking for a textile jacket and pant set that I can use mainly for rain gear instead of my ski pants.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Um, I'm already on that diet, doesn't work for me. If I don't east at LEAST 2000 calories a day I lose weight at a pretty serious rate. Last time I got sick enough that I couldn't keep down food I lost 12lbs in 3 days. Keeping OFF the weight is not a problem here...

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
Amen to that. I'm the same way, I have counted calories and been somewhere north of 6000 pretty easily several times...
I found a First Gear jacket that fits well. It was like 550 bucks so that sucked but it fits a 6'5" skinny guy with wider shoulders pretty well. Now if only I could find some riding pants that fit. Anyone? Overpants preferably, so like a 36/34?

·
Registered
74 Posts
how about buying suits with the guys with the opposite problem? Tall skinny guys get the jackets and swap the pants with the big short guys?

probably won't work. :p
Somewhere in here is an economic opportunity for leathers to be sold like separates suits ( ala MensWearhouse) pieces.

i am planning to have my pants taken in 3 inches at the waist. aaaaargh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts