Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you've been missing Steverino's leg, so I found something else for you to hump.

You coming off that mountain of yours this evening?


Maurice
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thats insane, it was just postted and has been axed by the gods of craigslist. To bad I saved the page off.

Now, how can I post it?


Maurice
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is the jist of it, I have the actual page on this PC, but have no idea how to publish it so you could see it.

==========================================
2003 Ducati 749 Testastretta***Fast!***As New***Low Miles***Cheap!*** - $3000
Reply to: see below
Date: 2006-10-28, 11:40AM PDT


2003 Ducati 749 Testastretta***Fast!***As New***Low Miles***Cheap!*** This is a beautiful 2003 Ducati 749 Testastretta Bi-posto superbike. With only 600 original miles, it still runs and rides as new. It has never been raced, modified, or dumped. It is 100% stock and original. I have all of the original books, manuals, and keys. Clean title. My price is firm and not negotiable: 3000$. If you are interested, just contact me by e-mail at: [email protected]
==========================================
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,406 Posts
OK, any idea why they pulled it?

Sounds too good to be true.

If it's valid and Jacob isn't interested . . .
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ORDucRider said:
OK, any idea why they pulled it?

Sounds too good to be true.

If it's valid and Jacob isn't interested . . .
Has to be some form of a scam, btw Chuck, how the hell have you been?


Maurice
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,406 Posts
Ehhh . . .

Life's stopped throwing curve balls at me and gone to fast balls straight to the nutsack. :eek:

But, I'm still alive and kicking. How about you?

Oh, and Vic tell me it was you a couple weeks ago in the brown van that waved me through the intersection only to accelarate quickly like you were gonna hit me. Otherwise I'm really peeved at one of your co-workers. :-\
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,302 Posts
ORDucRider said:
Ehhh . . .

Life's stopped throwing curve balls at me and gone to fast balls straight to the nutsack. :eek:

But, I'm still alive and kicking. How about you?

Oh, and Vic tell me it was you a couple weeks ago in the brown van that waved me through the intersection only to accelarate quickly like you were gonna hit me. Otherwise I'm really peeved at one of your co-workers. :-\
You were interupting the free flow of commerce, we can hit you then, it's a Federal Law. [laugh]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,309 Posts
Green Bastard said:
Its about time one of you bastards woke up Ive been on my own all day today
Hey - I've been up for 5 hours already.

****, it sucks getting up that early.

I think I'm going to take a nap.

Who's going to the motocorsa race event?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
toolfan said:
Hey - I've been up for 5 hours already.

****, it sucks getting up that early.

I think I'm going to take a nap.

Who's going to the motocorsa race event?
Im at my office, I will break away around Noon to head over for an hour or so.


Maurice
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,309 Posts
Visolara said:
Im at my office, I will break away around Noon to head over for an hour or so.


Maurice
What time is the race?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,406 Posts
The whisper of wind through bare branches perhaps?

Or more likley the soft compilation of a million raid drops cascading down fro mthe heavans and coursing over many idfferent objects . . .

[cheeky]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,309 Posts
Mother said:
hate all of you

krolik is now sweaty kitty
How come you are so negative lately mom? You need to stop working so much.

You wanna hang out next weekend? Shoot some stuff, drink some stuff and or fix my car?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
toolfan said:
How come you are so negative lately mom? You need to stop working so much.

You wanna hang out next weekend? Shoot some stuff, drink some stuff and or fix my car?
Im in.
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top