Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Your pregnant! :eek: ;)

Hmmmmm, OMG You bought a new bike! So is it the Triumph 675 or a new Duc?

The biggest question, now that I know you must have bought a new bike, why are you on here and not out riding. ;)

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NAKID said:
That can't be faster than the S4RT you wanted! ;D Looks fun though, congrats [clap]
The stock 2007 675 has 123 bhp. The stock 2007 S4R has 130 bhp. I don't know that I would notice the difference?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NAKID said:
Torque baby! And besides, at least it'd be a Ducati you traitor!
Traitor? Check the last pic. The lil' Monster is alive and well! [cheeky]

Yeah, you are right though, the torque on the 675 is "72Nm torque at 11750rpm" the S4R is "103.9Nm - 10.6kgm @ 7500rpm"

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Randimus Maximus said:
When are you going to get rid of those chicken strips? ;D
Not for a while, Josh told me that the Triumph rep said that it is more important to follow the break in even more closely than a Ducati on this bike. So, <5000 rpm's til 300 miles (read: equals about 50-60 mph) <6000 rpm's 300-600 miles and so on, really can't cut loose til after 1000 miles. The power band is mucho higher than that so I will have to ride it very tamely until it is through the break in period.

·
Registered
300 Posts
SheMonster said:
Not for a while, Josh told me that the Triumph rep said that it is more important to follow the break in even more closely than a Ducati on this bike. So, <5000 rpm's til 300 miles (read: equals about 50-60 mph) <6000 rpm's 300-600 miles and so on, really can't cut loose til after 1000 miles. The power band is mucho higher than that so I will have to ride it very tamely until it is through the break in period.

Doesn't mean you can't lean...

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Hmm..if I can't sell my house..I'll just go out and buy another bike..and a Brit brand at that too..Benadict (She)Arnold

Where is the logic??

[cheeky]

BTW..What's up with the yellow spring on that bike too?!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.