Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Liam is the BIRTHDAY BOY today! Yes, I'm officially dating an old man. He's a cradle robber. But if he's a cradle robber, does that make me a grave digger??? :-[

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Wait wait... wasn't he old before today? Making him extra old, and extra lecherous?

happy b-day cradle robber ;D

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Happy birthday, big guy.

I somehow doubt that I'll be getting a sport S for my birthday, but hey, pretty soon your back will hurt so much in the mornings you won't be able to ride it anyway.

Keep thinking young.

Chris

·
Registered
489 Posts
Happy Birthday Oldpoke

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
happy birthday you ole bastard! hope all you wishes come true, that is, if you can remember what they are.

eric

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Happy Bday mang!......don't know how old you turned....but my girlfriend says you are only as as the person you are feeling!....and I think that is why I stay away from kids (LOL...J/K)....enjoy it!....

BTW...who is bringing the Elderly Othropeadic Walker for him to Rhodeside tonight?....

·
Registered
480 Posts
Happy b'day, Liam. May you have many happy returns of the day.

As for your age, you'll get no sympathy here. And about Ms. Em's comment concerning cradle robbing: I don't see a problem, do you?

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Happy Birthday! I will try to get Brett to come out so that he can give one of those extra creepy birthday longer lasting life changing deeper penetrating old guy to old guy hugs... mmmm

N

·
0 Posts
Brett can keep his hugs to himself.

Now if some of the jello wrestlers one to try and break my hip, I'm game [cheeky]

·
Registered
473 Posts
Emily said:
Liam is the BIRTHDAY BOY today! Yes, I'm officially dating an old man. He's a cradle robber. But if he's a cradle robber, does that make me a grave digger??? :-[
Great, thanks Emily. I'm older'n he is.

*moping now*

·
Registered
307 Posts
Sorry I wasn't there to help celebrate. But I did have a pint of Fullers Ale (although for some reason the Dog's Bollocks Ale seemed more appropos) in honor of the bdays.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts