·
Premium Member
838 Posts
lookin good!!!

wasnt so bad once you got started huh??

H

·
0 Posts
WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!Looks great, Deb! I love it! Now, don't you feel a whole lot better?

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still have a few minor adjustments, but she can go out for a ride. Lights are a working and blinking !!! Seat fits on!!!

Yeah once ya got going it wasn't bad. Those high pipes made the cut a little scary tho.

;D ;D ;D [smiley=applause.gif] No more big fat @ss!!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
deb.. cool tail (or non-tail?)... don't forget, you can always remove the pipes next time if you need to do anymore cutting.

R

·
0 Posts
Nice Cans Baby,
I love the way they stick out. Real nice...... ::)

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
That is one tight little a** :) BTW, do Marty and Steve shop together? Marty has that same shirt.

R

·
0 Posts
Does your old man always put his wood between your cans before he cuts one? Sorry I am losing my mind.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Deb,
Let's see a full side and quartering view of the bike. That looks great!

I've been away from the computer for several months...I also see that you've got your pipes. I'm sure they sound awesome! :D

Ride Safe,
JJ

C

·
0 Posts
Holy Smokes! You cut the frame with the pipes ON! I would have choked big time - just my luck! ;D

. . . and yes, lets see a full rear quater shot of that thing. Looks great!

jb

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Today we are making the bracket for the plate illuminating light, then I will get finished pics from all angles! ;D

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
about 4 inches. just painted the plate light bracket, soon as it drys and we get it on, I'll take pics.

H

·
0 Posts
I'm planning on shortening my high mounts about 4 or 5 inches. They stick out far enough, that I think they'd look better if they were shorter. But, maybe I'm just looking for any excuse to cut something... Hmmm.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jeesh, your just a cutting fiend!!! [smiley=evil.gif] No, you won't get me to cut my pipes!!!! [smiley=smartass.gif]

D

·
0 Posts
Will cutting aftermarket pipes have any adverse effects? Will I need a pcIII, I would hate to have another excuse to buy one!

My high mounts are carbon, is it even possible to chop 'em off?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts