Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies,

I just want to thank each and every one of you for making the Monster Women's board so outstanding. It has been a wonderful addition to the DML as a whole, and that is because of all who participate. It's been a pleasure to "moderate". Tanya (T-byrd) has been gone for a while, and I am going to step down from my moderator duties in light of the direction our new corporate overlords want to take the DML :'( If there is anything you want to have stickied up or unstickied, please let me know ASAP as I am not sure how or when there will be anyone tending this board. Take care and ride safe!

Maureen

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Thanks for the time and effort you have put into this board. This has always been a very classy, informative, and fun forum and the moderators have had a great hand in keeping it that way.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Yes thanks a lot, you have done a wonderful job.

It's too bad the DML ended up this way...

·
Registered
415 Posts
It's a shame this had to happen, it was such a valuable resource. I haven't posted much, but I have often come on here to read the wisdom and experience that was available. I'll be sorry that the VS can't see how it will get lost.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Wow, thanks for all the support as well. [clap]

I've been off the board for a bit though, and will confess to having no idea what's up with the board and the "corporate overloards". Is there a topic on this somewhere so I can catch up that someone could point me to? Or could someone tell me what's up?

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
There are topics everywhere in general monster forum. Be prepared for awhile of reading to catch up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts