Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mon night is the Dec. installment and I say we go to Diamonds Cafe. I believe we should support those businesses that support our passion, Motorcycling.
They have added something Italian to the menu honoring our night.

OK MADDOGers whos in?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I like the BLB. I don't know where this Diamonds place is either.
Although I'll be needing a drink because I am giving a presentation that night....
How many people normally show up for Italian Bike Night in the winter months?? Anyone know?

-Carrie

·
Registered
616 Posts
ducaticarrie said:
I like the BLB. I don't know where this Diamonds place is either.
Although I'll be needing a drink because I am giving a presentation that night....
How many people normally show up for Italian Bike Night in the winter months?? Anyone know?

-Carrie
Ur giving a presentation on italian night!!! Wow, we're def moving up. Will there be a dress code ::) [cheeky]

·
Registered
222 Posts
I won't be there for a few months. I have a presentation to go to on Monday (maybe carrie's!) and then in Jan I'll be celebrated my 40th far from the madding crowd (accompained by Slo and crashm1 among others).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Cyclopes said:
Ur giving a presentation on italian night!!! Wow, we're def moving up. Will there be a dress code ::) [cheeky]
:-\
Um, I meant I have a presentation in my class that night and would need a drink afterwards....

If someone doesn't make a decision soon I'll end up doing Karoake at the Chatterbox on Monday and NO ONE wants that to happen . . . ;)

-Carrie

PS-
I finally figured out how those smiley faces work! Look out! :eek:

·
Registered
111 Posts
We should have Italian Night at a place that does Karoake. That would rock... or be painful... or at least it would be fun.

I am regardless of where we choose to meet.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Ok so i dont know what she put in grill cheese, but seriously , my eyes have been burning since last night... Maybe i shud go dwn there and see her again :angel:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
The waitress had that specially made for you :-*

·
Registered
616 Posts
Yea im sure ;D, she did come by every 5 min to see if we were doing okay..hmmm...i wonder what that means ::)

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I had the Meatball sandwich at Diamonds and it was GREAT [clap]

Cheers,
Glen

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts