Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's a change of scenery and definatley a bit south of Minneapolis this time. But It's winter and those of us that have stored our bike for the winter can now drown our sorrows in some of the wonderous libations to be had at Bryant Lake Bowl. This establishment isn't too far from that other 1st night Dulanos. In fact it is only 3 blks. Come on down for some good food, some good conversation, some good friends and possibly some bowling. Gabe and I will be there by 6pm. ;D

It's also Cheap Date Night every Mon from 6:00-12:30am: 2 special Entrees, 1 bottle of wine(or 2 tap beers each), 1 round of bowling all for $28.00 per couple

Bryant Lake Bowl
810 West Lake Street

On the corner of Byant and Lake. Parking to the East.
See you there!

·
Registered
616 Posts
well I'd bring my significant other, but she's been PARKED till spring :'( ;D .. But ill be there, snds like fun. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
That was fun. Mo, thanks for schooling me at bowling [cheeky]. Brew, it was nice to meet you and you were the only one riding tonight.

Nina, thanks for the game!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sorry i missed it. I totally spaced it off and then when i remembered it was too late. I'll try to make the next one. By the way, how many people showed up?

Westy

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DMLr's total 5. It made for a fun small group. It is always nice to chit chat about bikes and each others lives. It brings the DML to Life. ;D

I expect the turnout to drop due to weather.

Great to meet everyone last night, and MO way to go on that 113 score at Bowling. Gabe only had a 73. [laugh]

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I'm sad that I missed you guys--was out of town for the day and didn't get back 'til about 8pm. I was lookin' forward to having a beer with ya at the Bowl.

Is the Bryant Lake Bowl the new "permanent" location for future Italian Nights?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Yes yes it was fun, good food, good company and good bowling. Gabe, i did practice over the weekend, i had to, there was so much pressure ::) [laugh]

·
Registered
616 Posts
;D hahaha

I had a burrito this time [cheeky], they had broccoli and peas in the grill cheese (yuuuck) ::)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Mo, I get plain grilled cheese for my kid there a lot. But it's thinnish bread. I have fond memories of the grilled cheese at Green Mill.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts