Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find 1 of these Italian flag reflectors for the S2R?

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
[thumbsup]

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
howie said:
From the accessories I see of the italian reflectors, they are squared off around the corners. For my '06 S2R the reflector plate is rounded off. I haven't tried taking them off to see if it's a simple matter of bolting on the square ones, but if anyone replies before I'd appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Thanks, I'm going to order an Alfa hat for my Dad and myself. [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I went to the desmorados site. I can read writin when is wrote right, but this writin is rit wrong. Must be uropein or somethig.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
LA said:
I went to the desmorados site. I can read writin when is wrote right, but this writin is rit wrong. Must be uropein or somethig.
Looks like they are down for inventory until the 7th.

·
Registered
704 Posts
polapatl said:
From the accessories I see of the italian reflectors, they are squared off around the corners. For my '06 S2R the reflector plate is rounded off. I haven't tried taking them off to see if it's a simple matter of bolting on the square ones, but if anyone replies before I'd appreciate it.
those flag reflectors are indeed squared off. also, they are flat on the back. and very small.

i had a set to put on my bike, but they looked kind of trashy, so thats where they went

yrmv [thumbsup]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts