Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just looking for italian exhaust. could u gimme some brands? thank you [thumbsup]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeah these aren too expensive...I'm looking a different exhaust with good quality and low price ::) ;D I've a montset s4r and I wanna something different

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Desmoworld/Spark...I think is made in Italy.

If you want different, you gotta go custom. [cheeky]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stix said:
Sil motor...course I'm a tad biased ;D

I heard an Italian exhaust I cannot rembember the name..probably freesco ??? I don't know who is..do you know it?

·
Premium Member
5,761 Posts
FRESCO. We will have some at the end of this month (w/ good introductory prices):

ZARD:

Quat-D ex box

and Quat-D high pipe:

·
Premium Member
817 Posts
http://www.arcfabrication.com/
If you are going to spend the money on a full system, try Doug at Arc Fabrications, you won't be disappointed.
I don't think there is a cheap full system...you will spend about $1000USD. this sale just ended http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?topic=63806.0

But if you don't have the bucks for a full system.
1. Core your cans
2. Get the Spark midpipe from Chris @ Desmoworld (i am biased, read the posts, lots of folks say the fitment and quality are first rate....IMO they are.)

-------side note:
----------ordered the midpipe form Chris Monday night EST it arrived this morning (Wednesday).
RBx

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
moto said:
FRESCO. We will have some at the end of this month (w/ good introductory prices):

Hi Moto that is what I want! do you've prices? Can u tell me how they sound?
Fresco is better than Zard?

parts/quatD.gif[/img]

·
Premium Member
5,761 Posts
We visited the men from Fresco in Italy last month. Their systems are well finished and sound very good.
We asked them to ship the non EU compliant version without the DB killers that are common in Europe.
The sound level will be approx 102db which is very similar to the others.

Once they land, (with shipping costs) I will have a firm price to post on the Internet. They will be priced very good though as the pre-shipped costs were much lower than ZARD, QuatD, Arrow or Sil Motor.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
moto said:
We visited the men from Fresco in Italy last month. Their systems are well finished and sound very good.
We asked them to ship the non EU compliant version without the DB killers that are common in Europe.
The sound level will be approx 102db which is very similar to the others.

Once they land, (with shipping costs) I will have a firm price to post on the Internet. They will be priced very good though as the pre-shipped costs were much lower than ZARD, QuatD, Arrow or Sil Motor.
Hey Moto! I just wached your website and I saw the price of Fresco exhaust!! Did they delivery the stuff? Are they available now? I'm interested of Fresco Monster S2R1000 Ti Slip-on! How can I do?
waiting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
chris said:
Those are cool.

Oh... they're German though, so I guess you don't want `em... :-\

[laugh]
Any place to find sound clips of this setup? It's the system I'm thinkingabout but have never heard it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts