Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The day has finally come. The new '02 S4 that I bought nearly a month ago has made its way home and I just picked it up this afternoon. Only got to put 10 miles on it so far during the ride home. I'm looking forward to the good weather this weekend for some break-in action. I'm looking at doing AFH/ACH or something like that Saturday morning. If anyone is going to be in the neighborhood I'm game.

Here are some pics. It was very secure and arrived without even one scratch. They set the bike out on the loading dock and I opened the crate right there. The dealer assured me that it would be prepped and ready to ride right out of the crate. It was obvious that this isn't common as the guy at the dock could not believe that I was just going to open it up and ride away. I felt a sigh of relief when I turned the key and heard the fuel pump fire up. The bike came from Idaho and travelled through a snow storm to get here. I was afraid that the cold weather may have drained the battery, but the Yuasa I had them put in did not fail me.

This is the world's coolest wife. 8 months pregnant and she is still letting me buy an awesome Ducati. What more could a guy ask for.

I was missing my M620 which sold quick, but I think I will get over it now. Looking forward to seeing you guys on the road soon.

Kevin

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats Kevin!
No more holding back on mods, right? [smiley=grin.gif]
See you soon!

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Congratulations!

There's definitely gonna be a ride Saturday to celebrate your new ride.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
how much did you sell your 620 for? I can't give mine away!

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought I read something about fork seal failure on tied down bikes. Anyone else read that?
What you talkin bout Willis?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
was asking $4750, now dropping it down. I've had a lot of calls, but no takers. Not that popular in Hawaii

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Congratulations KEVIN..that bike looks KILLER!

I'm getting serious CC envy at this point...my po li'l 750 is scared.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone. I can't wait to get some seat time this weekend. It looks like the weather is going to be perfect.

Your wife is eight months pregnant?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts