Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Is This a Scam?

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Tarik 
#1 ·
I was looking over Ebay and came across this monster 620. Something is wrong though, it has an oil cooler on the front. 620's don't or aren't supposed to have this right? Is this guy scamming? My 620 dark is an 03 ceritanly dosen't have this on it. I e-mailed the guy to see what he had to say and he hasn't answered at all.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2447503369

I guess I have too much free time at work today...

#2 ·
No it possible he added the Oil cooler as I did on mine. The thing that did pique my interest was how he cut and pasted the desciption for the 04 M620 in his ad, and I quote
a new slipper clutch for seamless shifting,
The 02 620 does not have this. Unless he bought all the parts for an 04 ???

#4 ·
On a side note, I shot off an email to him asking if he put the slipper clutch in there as the earliest it hit was in 620 was 04. His response was "2004? i guess its nice then to have it earlier"

Just as well as now its been pulled

The item you requested (2447503369) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

#7 ·
There is just TOOOO many eBay scams and they are getting more and more convincing. I would not buy a eBay bike unless it was LOCAL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.