Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a good place to get DP parts from on line, like CF Parts? Every palce I try to get parts from say it is out of stock or they say you don't have a current model (MS4). It's
such [email protected]%*^, almost every part is interchangeable. Any help would be wonderful. Thanks!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Welcome to the world of DP.....I have given up on ever getting anything from them.... ::)

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Is there a good place to get DP parts from on line, like CF Parts? Every palce I try to get parts from say it is out of stock or they say you don't have a current model (MS4). It's
such [email protected]%*^, almost every part is interchangeable. Any help would be wonderful. Thanks!
Inventory cost cash. Dealers don't want parts sitting that they might not sell. So, everything can be "out of stock" and they can be glad to order it for you.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree, I've posted this on a couple of different threads, but I am having the same frustration.

There is a DP seat/tailguard in the catalog that is the shiznit, but I can't find it online ANYWHERE, not even the ducati.com....very frustrating.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts