Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for some billet parts for my new Multistrada and stumbled across Paulimoto Racing of Tucson, AZ. Is anyone familiar with these guys? Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

S

·
0 Posts
ask the admins... the funky DML crankcase cover is made by them.
i picked one up (WOO HOO!) and it's a nicely made piece.

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
ask the admins... the funky DML crankcase cover is made by them.
i picked one up (WOO HOO!) and it's a nicely made piece.
Um, I think you said it all...
The DML crankcase cover is made by them...its a nice piece.
[smiley=cheeky.gif]

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all.

I'm going to pop for a clutch basket, red pressure plate and black spring spider. Should look good behind a silver vented clutch cover... :p

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don: I'll keep you posted.

By the way, I notice that you are from the Boston area. I grew up in Andover. Graduated from AHS in '68.

Maybe we can hook up for a nice springtime ride. ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Don: I'll keep you posted.

By the way, I notice that you are from the Boston area. I grew up in Andover. Graduated from AHS in '68.

Maybe we can hook up for a nice springtime ride. ;)
check out the "NEMHA" section in the club forums in the lower section of the board. "new england monsters hooligans association". hopefully, we'll be able to organize a couple group romps this season (and hopefully, i'll be able to make it to a few!!). i'm in burlington.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I put in one of there clutch baskets... very well made and good customer service.

Even lockhard phillips is starting to carry some of there stuff. Buy it now before they are too well known and the prices go up. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts