Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my KLR650 a couple of years back I was impressed with the long distance ability of the bike.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
More about Rachel and her Monster and the stories relating to her long distance rides can be found here (www.tigerracing.net). How does she manage to do it? Sometimes I truly wonder -- and I am always amazed! But given she spends more hours physically training and mentally preparing for an event than anyone I know, it is more of a lifestyle for herself. Plus she rides that Ducati Monster of hers (Ducati through the local Seattle dealership has even "loaned" her a Monster for the big IBR-type events) every chance she gets -- most of the time she will be on the road riding before most people are even awake in the morning...

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
I just spent a little time browsing the tigerracing site. Some really good accomplishments on Monsters (on any bike, but especially on a streetfighter type).

We just did an automobile trip on a lot of back road highways all over Georgia for Christmas, and I dreamed constantly of having the Monster up there for about a weeks worth of uninterrupted freewheeling where ever the roads led. Something to scheme over for later in the year ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts