Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the tech geeks...myself included.

There is an app for the Iphone called MyRide. It allows you to track maintenance, add gas mileage, insurance info, mods, checklists for pre ride and other little things.

The scary part is to see the total of bike plus mods!!! It keeps track of how much you spend on the bike. Unfortunately it is not password protected, so I hope my wife does not look.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doesnt appear so. Perhaps an email to the developer to ask for the option?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Not available for Android platform yet…. what a bummer.…come on google….:mad:

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Iphone also has an app called Greatest Road. It's all the best riding roads as recommended by other bikers. You can send it to your GPS or to friends. It looks pretty cool but haven't tried it yet.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Iphone also has an app called Greatest Road. It's all the best riding roads as recommended by other bikers. You can send it to your GPS or to friends. It looks pretty cool but haven't tried it yet.
Thanks for the info. I just downloaded this one also. Cool little app. As time goes by and more routes get listed, this should be pretty cool. It appears as if this is a work in process on the development side. They have a nice forum and the developers are asking for input. Thats a real good sign.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
I agree. I have a bunch of roads I want to add in the northeast. My Iphone is a company phone and I may be changing jobs so I've held off adding any more apps until I figure out if my new job comes with one :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts