Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 461 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread will be a way for everyone to introduce themselves. Give us the basic info- your name, where you are from, what you ride etc....  btw- we wont limit ourselves to Ducs, in the event that someone wants to ride along, while wishing they owned one  :p
so here is goes.
I am Tony, live in Austin in a van down by the river. Actually I live right next door to the Continental Club. I ride an '02 M620. I am new to the area- this is my second month here, I frequent 2222 and Lime Creek on the weekends. Here is a pic I took on the way out there.

S

·
0 Posts
Re: Spill your guts, not your ride.

Sup yall ;D

I'm Gus. I'm 23 and in college. I live just north of Dallas, in the Plano/Frisco area.
I'm in the process of getting my M620 ;D
Taking the basic rider class by the end of the month (gotta remember what a bike looks like, as I only rode when Iwas little...).
Hopefully by the end of May I'll heve my Ducati. Can't wait.This should prove as much fun as downhill speedboarding. :)
Gus.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts

I'm Garrick.

I live in Keller, north of Fort Worth.

·
Registered
783 Posts

Hey, Jason here. I live in NW Houston. And ride a 2000 M750 Carbon Dark. Really more CF than Dark now. I love to ride down Allen Parkway in Houston it's our urban version of twisties.

C

·
0 Posts

Howdy folks. My names Jim, I ride an 03 620 and live in Florid . . . oh wait

·
Registered
32 Posts

Hi gang,

I'm Dale. I live in Grapevine - in the DFW mid-cities area. I own and operate a martial arts (Kung Fu San Soo) school and I ride an '03 M1000S Senna. I'm still very much learning this bike, but what fun it's been so far.
Tail chop, open airbox, Sils CF exhaust, no emissions, etc. Is this group 'based' anywhere specifically, or is Texas the home office?

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hey I am Alex and I just bought a 2000 Ducati monster 900. I live in NorthWest Houston in champions, I am 22 and have been riding for a while but decided to move up from a Suzuki Bandit 600 to a work of art. The bike grabbed my eye from the start. Hated the headlight though at first and looked up custom fairings but now the damn thing is growing on me ;D. I think I would like to put a windscreen and small fairing though. Anyways always looking for people to ride with on FM149 or whatever. Cheers

·
Registered
84 Posts

Howdy,
My name is Quentin and I live close to downtown Houston, but keep my bike, and ride on the northwest side of town.
M750 senna

·
Registered
2,495 Posts

Tony~

As soon as you guys come up with a logo for your club, we want 2 shirts! Have to support the coolest club ;D

T

·
0 Posts

Hello, my name is JD and I'm an alcohol.....oops wrong introduction.

We live in the Hill Country between Boerne and Bandera. Me and the Mrs both ride. Currently, I ride an 01 MS4 (Yellow....the fastest color) and the Mrs rides a 900SS/FE. We could be anywhere in the Hill Country almost any weekend. If ya see us....just say hay!

P

·
0 Posts

I'm Patrick , I live in downtown Austin, and ride a '00 900 S.i.e. with a few mods. I usually frequent 2222 and the hills to the west of Austin on the weekends. I've owned this bike for about a year after moving up from a '76 Yamaha 650. I haven't really ridden with too many people, so I'm looking forward to meeting up with some fellow Ducati owners.

M

·
0 Posts

my name's jim, i live in austin (well, technically just outside of the city limits, but it's still austin) and have lived in and around the austin area all my 23 years, all south of the colorado river. i'm in the process of getting a brand new ducati monster 800i.e.dark. yeah, i know "some kid who wants a bike, but is too poor to actually get one, yet wastes his time looking and talking." whatever, i'll have it soon and it'll be sick. it's nice to know there are some austin area riders who i can go to for questions outside of the dealership. see you on the road soon.

·
Registered
668 Posts

Hi, I am Skier.
I used to live in Irving, close to Humperdinks.
I drank over 100 different beers at Las Colinas Bennigans.
Yes, the sign is there over the bar. Guess whats my number ?
I did a lot of 121 and 183, some highways up to South Dakota, visited 4 corners and Tulia. Did the pass from the nuclear study center towards Farmington. Yes it rained.And it was slippery.
I like Dallas Stars. I love my friends still there. I miss my dodge truck and 78 Ford Thunderbird.

Skier

·
Premium Member
204 Posts

Howdy guys and gals, the name's Steve. I'm 31 and have lived in Temple purdy much all my life. I bought my first bike, a 2000 750 Monster about a year and a half ago. I like the heck out of it. Most of the fellers I know ride Hawgs. Not that there is anything wrong with that at all, but there like a nice set of boobs, you seen one, you seen 'em all (at least that's what I tell my wife.) But anyways, I've ridden mostly around here so needless to say I haven't seen many Ducs around so it would be cool to meet up with ya'll sometime and catch some bug splatter.

P

·
0 Posts

Hey LOKI, I think I have a pic of my yellow 00 M900ie in front of that very sign somewhere around here.

Currently live north of DFW airport and I find north Texas roads insanely boring to ride.

Y

·
0 Posts

Hi, Dave Smith. I Live in Austin. Bought my 96 M900 about 6 months ago. What a great bike. Finally getting around to selling my old bike. Just got the money today and I will finally be putting new tires on the bike.

·
Registered
669 Posts

Hey there guys ... LiZrD here (AKA Jon). I live just south of Dallas and have been here for about 9 years. Just bought my monster less than a month ago. Go out riding with my buddy quite often even though he rides a 600RR. Would like to hook up with some Duc owners and go on some rides. Putting together dfwducati.com currently. Hopefully it will serve as a portal for the DFW area ducati owners. Anyways see ya guys out there and ride safe!!

·
Registered
166 Posts

I'm Sean and I live in Dallas. I just bought my M750 about a month ago and I love every mile on it. It was completely stock and I put on CRG bar end mirrors and a fender eliminator. I am still looking for that special exhaust to sweep me off my feet.

W

·
0 Posts

Hey gang, newbie member here. name is wil and live in austin. have a m750 circa 1997. love to ride around here, im 29 years old and this is my first street bike in 5 years. Having a blast, will never go back to a four banger again.

1 - 20 of 461 Posts