4:00pm - 9:00pm
# Saturday, November 18
9:30am - 8:00pm
# Sunday, November 19
9:30am - 5:00pm

·
Registered
11 Posts
I asked on ducati.ms and I'll ask here, anyone up for breakfast or lunch before the show? Maybe some central location since people are spread all over creation in D/FW.

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Reducs said:
I asked on ducati.ms and I'll ask here, anyone up for breakfast or lunch before the show? Maybe some central location since people are spread all over creation in D/FW.
grapevine ftw. pretty central, altho I dunno if I trust another ducati meet, it might be another conspiracy to make me low side her again. ::)

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reducs said:
Yeah, that would be fun. I coming from the far east of the Metroplex so I can meet anyplace.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
I will be there but will need to be back to Dallas by 3 for a wedding, so I may just meet you guys and gals there...but, +1!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Yeah sure, Saturday sounds like a winner. And I'd be in for a brunch too.

When and where?

Lisa

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
n2f said:
When and where?
I don't know much about the mid-cities so just give me a location and I'll be there.

I throwing a time out to meet for lunch: 11:00? Eat and be at the show around 1:00.

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
O.K. soooo, Dixie House Cafe, 11am? I'm thereif that works for everyone else [thumbsup]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Barring unforeseen events, I'm there!

Hoping to also make my first lunch on Friday, but that's to be determined.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Reducs said:
Barring unforeseen events, I'm there!
Like this fricken cold morning! Dang, I'll be so bundled up that I won't be able to move.
(Like the little brother in the movie A Christmas Story)

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
I -should- (may) be there. I mean I will going but I dont know if I'll be meeting up w/ ya'll due to the fact that my bike fairings are in the shop.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
When are they supposed to be back?

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
n2f said:
When are they supposed to be back?

depends on the paint and when I approve of the work, still looking/searching for some fairings. I MAY go CF on some, I dont know yet. but probably right before thanksgiving or definatly after.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I think the price of entry for the show is something like $13.50... which seems kinda steep.... Wonder if the price includes demo rides >:D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
n2f said:
I think the price of entry for the show is something like $13.50... which seems kinda steep.... Wonder if the price includes demo rides >:D
Last year we went down to AMS before the show and they gave us free passes to the show. Might want to give those guys a shout and see if they have have any extra passes.

Swanny

1 - 20 of 31 Posts