Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I think it looks good painted up....and if you ride solo only...hat's fine....but it does unfortunately cover up the grab handles for your passenger if you are not flyin solo!

if nothing else...it is at least unique!

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts
cool idea, something new. [thumbsup] I think it would look best with integrated turn signals obviously as other turn signals would ruin the clean look of it.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Very cool. Works great with the lines of the trellis frame. I can imagine how nice it would look on a Dark (or at least with a darker color) as opposed to the groovy '70s dune-buggy metalflake blue. The taillights are great, too, circa 998. And, I'll bet you could wire them for turn signal activation as well.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
After looking at it again, I think just the tail piece cut at the mounting bracketts leaving basically only the light housing would be slick. But like he said on the ebay listing, "Please do not bid if you are not sure to buy.....Tanks"

·
Registered
520 Posts
"Not respondsible if damage during shipping.Tanks for looking" :eek:

did anybody buy from this guy ? [laugh]

I thought part of having a naked bike was it being naked, but I can't say much cause I got a superbike seat to mod & make fit.

·
Registered
157 Posts
WHO IS LISTING THIS BORAT

its averrrly nice the side panels to make me have liquid explosion
please tank you for your looking at my item's averrry nice

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
I dunno, actually it looks pretty good, just not the style I'd want to see on a monster.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Not my style, but cool looking.

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
not too shabby, but i prefer the look of the bits of frame.

maybe if i was going to throw lots of bodywork on the bike?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Like I said earlier, the kit is three pieces. What if you took the tail light section only and trimed it down some?

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
I'm not so sure I would buy parts from someone who can not afford to show them off on a stellar ride. Check-out the big-ass chip that's outta the hugger. They would have been better-off removing the hugger. The posting leaves me with a feeling that this fellow may be laying fiberglass on a home-made form in his garage. It may be good, and may be really high quality, but I'm not ordering something online that I can not see first when I have any concern about quality. I would not be surprised if the parts are not painted in the photos that look painted, but are photoshopped to appear painted.

Marketing woes aside, (hell - it IS e-Bay afterall) I don't think I like it. I happen to dig the look of no tail, less tail, etc. on the Monster. These parts add visual weight to a section of the bike that I think should be as light as possible. That being said, I'd like to see someone here grab a kit and do it some justice. I just don't want to be that guy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts