Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there -

i am an IT guy by trade and have a deal with my boss to maintain his wife's website for some barter on the side.

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
I've heard a lot of good stuff about switching to Kehin FCR flatslide carbs. I think that's about in the right price range.

(At the first sign of my carbs needing real help, I'm going that route)

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I second (er.. third) that. I'm looking for a windfall or excuse to justify FCRs myself.

Yeah, they're over $500 so you might have to kick in a little.

S

·
0 Posts
Just bought the 41mm carbs I was able to get them wholesale from a friend, but the best price that I could get them before was 750. They are way worth the price. But if you have to stick to the 500 get the CC clip ons, and frame and upgrade your brake caliper. I think the brembo gp is around 290 very nice or I went for the Magura gp they were 320 but top notch work. You can also do a few things that are free, yes free. Lower the front end and raise the rear, it really quickens the steering. You can drill out your clutch cover as is and paint the pressure plate red. It looks very nice and of course the sound is like no other. Oh yea and also rearsets really clean the bike up too I got my DP's from Motowheels on sale for 399. Pricey but worth it. Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts