Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as not to incur the wrath of the managment, this is not a business for me. Im hepling RIdeon recover some of the staggering loss due to his crash and insurance totalling his Monster S4. So without further ado.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Re: Gauging interest, parting out S4

I might be interested in the front brake rotors.

Any tasty aftermarket bits on it?

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quite a few, I do know that the rotors are Braketech Stainles Cobra Rotors that are nearly new.

Also 4 pad calipers
Brembo Radial Masters (brake and clutch)

Ill get a full list together with Pics

Ill have to actually get the bike to see whats saleable and whats junk. Just gauging interest and getting a list of who may want what.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts

ducman851 said:
Quite a few, I do know that the rotors are Braketech Stainles Cobra Rotors that are nearly new.

Also 4 pad calipers
Brembo Radial Masters (brake and clutch)

Ill get a full list together with Pics

Ill have to actually get the bike to see whats saleable and whats junk. Just gauging interest and getting a list of who may want what.
Sounds good. If you get the bike, please put me in line for the front rotors, calipers, and the radial masters.

I might want some other stuff, too, so keep us posted on whatcha end up with. >:D ;D

·
Registered
1,893 Posts

ducman851 said:
Do you have a time window in mind for picking up the bike?

Fred (at Silverback) will be tearing down the front end of my M800 in the next couple of weeks, and these brake bits may be a nice piece for the puzzle. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
760 Posts

Doesn't that bike come with an aluminum swingarm for the newer 620/800 (ST based frame) monsters?

And doesn't it have some Marchesini wheels (25mm front & rear axles) stock too?

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Gentlemen, slow down there are some items that may not be suitable for sale. This bike was pretty much flung into a ditch, and I havent had a chance to see or inspect it. Ive heard the wheels are not good which sucks as they were Machesini 10 spoke mags :( So as soon as I know exactly what is and isnt good Ill post to each individual who has asked about a specific item.

So keep on asking, like Santa I am making a list and checking it twice ;D

·
Registered
760 Posts

Vindingo said:
I'd like the aluminum swingarm if Terry doesnt have dibs... (dont both of you guys have them?)
Hey Vinny,
No dibs here, I was just mentioning that the S4 has an aluminum swingarm for a 2002 or newer dual sided swingarmed monster.

Hopefully the swingarm is healthy!

·
Premium Member
190 Posts

If the the top triple is ok I'd be interested. Bottom as well if you don't want to seperate. The S4 doesn't have handlbar clamps, right? I think that it might look spiffy with my clip-ons. PM me if you part the bike please.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts