Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to change over to a LED tail light w/ integrated signals. Any opinions?

2004 Monster 800

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Vizi-Tec SupaNova http://www.vizi-tec.com/products/ducati_supanova.html

Yes, they are pricey but you get what you pay for. You can't beat the quality of the ViziTec systems.

I've had the Clear Alternatives Integrated Tail light and was not very impressed, especially after individual LEDs stopped working.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That piece drkmojo posted looks nice!

When I bought my bike, the seller bought me the integrated tail. I think he just snagged one up off of ebay. Maybe this one?

I can imagine individual LEDs going out in this and becoming a pain. For now, it's nice and I like it. The looks after the chop and getting everything set up is awesome. I took these pictures with my phone this past weekend:

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That one is nice but the website claims it is discontinued. Thanks for the reply. any runner ups?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I snagged a smoked one off ebay like the one posted above.

For 50 bucks I'll go through a lot of these before I shell out 250 or 300 like the one linked above.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
I have mine from MotoDynamic and i love it. The look is awsome, their bright as hell and the sequential signals are cool looking. And the kit was easy to install.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I need one as well, it looks like Motodynamics is a good option. Any idea why they only list Monster 600/750/900? I think all Monsters 94-80 have the same taillights, right?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I need one as well, it looks like Motodynamics is a good option. Any idea why they only list Monster 600/750/900? I think all Monsters 94-80 have the same taillights, right?
Not sure...why don't you call them?

·
Registered
215 Posts
i'm happy with my clear alternatives one. excellant customer service. i was having problems with my first one, called, shipped it off priority and they shipped it back the same at no charge. i had my tail before the end of the week. i'm very happy.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Looking to change over to a LED tail light w/ integrated signals. Any opinions?

2004 Monster 800
Also, you can purchase one made for a Buell Blast ... If you have a tailchop, it'll have license plate lightning too ...

·
Registered
11 Posts

I like that MotoDynamics tail light!!

Does anyone know if the OEM red lens will swap onto that taillight? I prefer a red lens over the clear lens

·
Registered
1,022 Posts

Does anyone know if the OEM red lens will swap onto that taillight? I prefer a red lens over the clear lens
Would the yellow blinkers still show up yellow if you put the red cover on?

·
Registered
635 Posts

Looking at the pictures, yes, the OEM red lens might be a 98% fit ...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts