Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I have a 1995 M900. I would like to do an instrument panel replacement as I don't have a rpm gauge. Looking to buy one on the cheap. Can I get a more recent models instrument cluster? Will it fit? Or is there an rpm gauge I can add that wont look bad? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hello. I have a 1995 M900. I would like to do an instrument panel replacement as I don't have a rpm gauge. Looking to buy one on the cheap. Can I get a more recent models instrument cluster? Will it fit? Or is there an rpm gauge I can add that wont look bad? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks. :)

Leonard,

visit, http://motogadget.com/en/frameset.html , then go to products and click on series classic and then chronoclassic...

Hope you like it...

·
Registered
635 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!! The websites are great. Motogadget has the best ones but 400 euro is out of my price range. I think i am going to get this one: http://www.electrosport.com/street/speedometers-series-2700-2800.php. After talking to the rep Trent there I think I can replace my whole instrument cluster with this one for only 150$. I am going to keep looking but this one seems the best.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Adding to the last one.......the only negative is not having an actual needle. Aesthetically I like that.

·
Registered
635 Posts
i said i liked your suggestion.
'dog's bollocks' means good :)

the ones i posted are cheaper
jeff,

i know...i was just, saying, we should let him decide and he has...yes european stuff is expensive...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DO you guys happen to know if the installation of the one that i like is difficult? Also if I want it centered I have to thread a hole in the middle and install it that way. The guy also mentioned something about the fuel reader working with it. He said it I have to know how my fuel is read. that way I can know if the fuel reader can work. DO you have any insight into these things. Thanks again.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hey king,

Can't tell, mine has the inmobilizer dash...No reflash for my ECU so, stuck with stock dash untill I can get the custom face from Germany and build up 'family jewels' to dissassembly the dash and change the leds to different color...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts