Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a relatively inexpensive exhaust for my monster. All I want is a louder more aggressive sounding bike. I do not want some elaborate full system, slip on's will do just fine. I should note that I do not want to change the way the exhaust mounts either. Does anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
541 Posts
+1 ^

"inexpensive exhaust" isn't a phrase the monster is fimiliar with.

·
Registered
517 Posts
they pop up on the dml classified occasionally... also try flea-bay. i bought some used (rather beat-up) cans here for $100 and rebuilt them... it was a fun project, AND i got to buy some new tools! what better way to justify new tools to the gf? "honey, i'm actually saving money by buying this stuff!" [laugh]

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Coring the stock exhaust sounds like it could be fun especially since I have access to a machine shop [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,523 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
moto said:
What are the prices on these exhausts? Do they come with a ful system for 06 S2R1K? And taht rearset on the S4 seems to sit pretty far back, or am I just seeing things. Do u have that for my bike and how much?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Core AND shorten [thumbsup]

·
Banned
303 Posts
I am going to be selling some low-mount termis. They have some scratches so I could give you a good price.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Had you looked at MIVV cans? Great quality and Price.. worth a gander: http://www.mivv.it/default_noflash.htm
Those are some nice SMALL cans and they look like the homologated ones will not be too loud. May be just what I'm looking for.

Do you have a decibel rating on the TITANIUM ROUND GP STANDARD LEVEL HOMOLOGATED VERSION ?

Price?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts