Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy fellerz. Greetings from Hoosier Hooligans. As Indiana's first and only desmo owners club, we are putting forth effort with Indianapolis Motor Speedway to possibly do some volunteer work at the track for some of the event. In conjunction with Ducs Unlimited and Desmo Ohio, we are trying to put something together like a gear check station and working in Ducati's hospitality tent. If any are interested in attending you can either contact myself at [email protected] (southern indiana recruiter), [email protected] (president) or [email protected] (vice president and webmaster).
Hope to see some of you there. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This from a fellow member that is staying in contact with Vicki Smith from Ducati North America.

""OK...got the response from Vicki....here goes...

Start Message
--------------------------------

Hi Troy,
Nice to hear from you. We are making good progress - DRILL has contacted the track and arranged for 500 seats to be set aside. I have since spoken to the track as well and they are willing to organize a purchase plan that allows the tickets to be bought in small batches directly from the track. They are meeting with Ducati in the near future and will coordinate the location with them, understanding we want premium viewing. (They might set up a special grandstand, it's all still being figured out). The Indy dealer is on board as well and will be speaking to a hotel that offered special room rates with the hope we will have a DOC hotel. I am in California now at the dealer meeting but once I am back and DNA has done the track site inspection we should be able to proceed from there with whatever plan develops. Give me a couple of weeks and I'll have more details of what we will be doing.
Regards,
Vicki

----------------------
End message""

if you would like to monitor this activity, feel free. Here's the link http://www.hoosierhooligans.org/forum/index.php?topic=100.60

·
Registered
91 Posts
MrDigitaL said:
What is a good hotel to stay at?
We stayed at the Staybridge Suites in Fishers for the USGP F1 races (2000-2007). If you book way in advance, the rates are really good and the distance to the track is <25 mins. Just don't let them know you're in town for the race b/c all of the hotels tend to jack the prices up on race weekend.

Plan on going to the MotoGP next year but still haven't heard back from IMS about my tickets. Of course, if DNA comes up with something, I may just have to call IMS and cancel those tix. [laugh]

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
I have a Moto GP ducati section ticket for sale. Willing to trade with someone that would like three seats together. Looks like I only need two seats. Also may have the Monday track lap passes up for grabs. Contact Dean at email address [email protected]
Thanks and I know we are all getting anxious for a Ducati win

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
I have a extra ticket it in:

Pavillion "E", Box 29, Row M, seats 17

if anyone needs one let me know..
if you need a ride i have extra room in the jeep.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts