Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been up for indoor climbing, I've never been but I'm interested, I know there is a place in doylestown.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Our gym has a treadmill style climbing wall. It's a lot of fun. Especially inverted.

But, doesn't come close to any real height stuff.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
i think my roomie's fiance goes climbing in d-town...or is it exton?

either way, it can be fun..it also take alot more muscle than you think at first.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've done one of the rock walls in a mall...like 40 feet, it was the galleria in houston...that was the only time and I loved it, so is anyone up for it?

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
if you're going to doylestown, you may want to just go check out the High Rocks at Ralph Stover park, about 15 minutes from D-town. I grew up free climbing there with friends, its definitely a god time, specially if you want to hike or mountain bike as well as climb, camp out and kayak. They have damn releases from Lake Nockamixon that makes the kayaking there class III and class IV

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
KnightofNi II said:
i think my roomie's fiance goes climbing in d-town...or is it exton?
There's a climbnasium in Downingtown near Victory Brewery (yum). Been a few times, seriously takes more effort than anything you've probably done before. The uotcrop walls are feraking hard as crap to stay on unless you're a monkey.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I've never been to D-town but I boulder at Go Vertical in Philly nearly every weekend and some Wednesdays. So if anyone wants to ride into center city I'm down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts