Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,
I'll be in Nashville until Friday evening. Looks like I'll be on the east side of town near the airport. I won't have my duc with me, but I'd still like to hang out if possible. I'll have a rental car. I work for UoPHX and I think they're gonna take me out on either Wed or Thurs night. Anything going on? If not... I'm gonna have to do the Opry-land tourist thing.
Thanks,
Ryan

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
This weekend there is a Predators Playoff Game, Saturday is the Big Red Ducati Truck at Bloodworth's BMW with demo rides (bring your own gear) or borrow somebody's (better bring your own).

There's plenty to do on Broadway in the evenings as well.

Sorry I won't be in town this weekend, as I'm in Memphis for about another month.

·
Registered
86 Posts
rule62 said:
Hey gang,
I'll be in Nashville until Friday evening. Looks like I'll be on the east side of town near the airport. I won't have my duc with me, but I'd still like to hang out if possible. I'll have a rental car. I work for UoPHX and I think they're gonna take me out on either Wed or Thurs night. Anything going on? If not... I'm gonna have to do the Opry-land tourist thing.
Thanks,
Ryan
Don't know much about the nightlife but i spent 4 hrs in the airport yesterday, trying to get to chicago. Finally gave up and rescheduled. Would have loved to have a fellow ducatisi to talk to.

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well... it's back to Arizona for me.

Dinner at Demo's... then to The Stage, Tootsies, Layla's... and a walk around the Ryman Auditorium. Nashville is "right on" in my book. Not really a country music fan... but "when in Rome..." ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts