Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know I’m always wondering when this DML thing will go south. Because the folks here are forever one-upping my expectations it never seems to happen

I’ve been in the dark and I’m sure I’m not alone. The secrecy of this just makes me smile. This community is just incredible; the secret these folks have kept and what they accomplished despite it is just insane. I’ve poured over a lot of the posts concerning this and just can’t get over it. This is not just an internet forum.

So who else has been in the dark and wanna wish the newlyweds well? This is the place for every one else that’s been in the dark and wish they coulda been part of it here’s your chance.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Honesty and modesty is how I’d best describe the man of the hour’s posts. On top of that he’s always cracking me up sometimes making me laugh out loud literally. I’m sure he don’t realize it but his words here are either an affirmation of what I’m thinking or something I wish I could articulate. No second guessing or bullshit just the straight dope and it comes across loud, clear and true. I can’t think of a better person for all of this to have happened to.

I’ve told you before I think you got a great perspective—add to that worldview and a good handle on what success really is. I was truly happy for you when I saw that you procured a shiny new 1098 despite the setbacks (ignorant to the whole conspiracy) . I think that’s the core of all this—you reap what you sow and despite selling off the monster due to circumstance, you were able to come back even stronger on your own. That’s the dml personified –persevering no mater the obstacle and not compromising or abandoning faith in quixotic or unimaginable destinations.

You deserve to be exactly where you are. I wish you both the best!

Congratulations and thanks for all your contributions!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:-[

see what I mean-- it takes balls to be that sappy genuine [clap]

( I now return to my internet scowl and tough guy facade)
was I the only one that didn't know? :mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts