Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
I am letting you have a bit of time to shine. I will upload them today or maybe this weekend. With my trick paint it doesn't photograph so it is better to see in person.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
try taking it with a flash. if you take it from different angles, with and without the flash, it should show up. My pearl is nearly reflective in the sun

·
Registered
21 Posts
You just need to try a few shots at diffrent angles and I am sure you will get the look. [thumbsup]

Thanks for the nice comments on the paint ;D

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
I have been working. I go in and the sun is barely out and by the time I am off work it is already getting dark. I will try to take some this weekend.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ducpainter has given me lots of good info and tips, I have a lot of respect for him and his work. I am sure there is plenty of work out there for both of us, and he has been doing this a lot longer and has a great rep so no worries there.

I appreciate the nice comments and mainly just glad your happy with it. You really came up with a nice design and I think it came together very nice. You should post up your before pics of the bike and then your design and then the finished new look ;)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Now that is a great job!!! Nice work Larry. [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts