Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ciao a tutti -

i will be helping jon nichols manage the booth nichols sport bikes is going to have at the IMS next weekend ... so if you are a DML member, stop at the booth and ask for me, as i will make sure nichols has a special offer or two (think service discount and/or nichols parts discount) for DML members.

not sure of the details yet, will speak with jon later today ... but i am certain we will have something cool for DML members who attend the show.

so, stop on by nichols sport bike booth and ask for me. i will be @ the show sat and sun all day.

grazie,
johnc

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
We will be driving down for the weekend too....
somebody find me and buy me beer!

-side note on nichols.....we recently took karen's M7-fiddy in for a light flywheel that we won at LDD (thanks johnc!!)
I was impressed with every aspect of that shop.
knowledgable, thorough, friendly, fair price, everything.
It was a 3 hour drive (each way) for us to get there...and we would do it again in a heartbeat. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not so much ... as i will not be there the entire show, it's not gonna happen. i see what happens to bikes on the show floor, and don't want to subject my mh900e to the standard belt buckles, kiddie finger prints and the like.

jon will have a 749r that is pretty tricked out on display.

ciao,
johnc

sidrock said:
so john, you gonna have the bling'd out "duc mhe" on display?

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ciao jeff -

cool ... glad you enjoyed the flywheel from LDD, and found the team @ nichols to be as good as they are towards customers and their bikes.

hope to see you at IMS.

ciao,
johnc

MonsterHooligan said:
We will be driving down for the weekend too....
somebody find me and buy me beer!

-side note on nichols.....we recently took karen's M7-fiddy in for a light flywheel that we won at LDD (thanks johnc!!)
I was impressed with every aspect of that shop.
knowledgable, thorough, friendly, fair price, everything.
It was a 3 hour drive (each way) for us to get there...and we would do it again in a heartbeat. [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
one year my buddy james put his all carbon m750 in front of the 'DML' booth at IMS.
EVERY SINGLE PERSON that walked by, tapped on that tank to determine if it was real.
One jerkwad used his keys.

James now has a permanent twitch in his left eye. :p

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Hmmmm...

I'll be there the entire show (working). Perhaps Saturday night we should head out in the San Francisco or San Mateo area...

I decided I'm not going to show the tigerbike at the IMS -- for some of the reasons mentioned above, plus they want an entry fee. I'm too focused on getting my 749's and my shoulder in order to spend the time gettin' Tigre ready to display...

Tiggy

·
0 Posts
Booya, A night out in San Mateo sounds like fun (It's a lot closer to my house than the city!)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Will there be a ride to the event by any chance?

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
just learned that DNA took delivery of a desmosedici rr and a hypermotard in addition to the three 1098 models, to show at the san mateo IMS. this will be the first showing of these two additional bikes in the US market.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
191 Posts
DanTheMan said:
sidrock said:
???? So what? Rain. Boo hoo. Who's riding? Jammen? You want to meet up and head to this together? Unless someone wants to carpool and I can ride out to you. My main deal is I don't want to show up to this alone and I don't have a car. Also if it rains that might smear the directions taped to my tank. And that would be bad.

·
0 Posts
desmosedici rr and a hypermotard at the show :eek: :eek: Sweet!

DanTheMan said:
Ok so whats in San Mateo, or should we head down to Palo Alto?
I know Palo Alto a helluva lot better than San Mateo. Only thing I do in San Mateo is go to the movies. Someone else brought up San Mateo, but I am down for Palo Alto. 8)

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
pt33 said:
desmosedici rr and a hypermotard at the show :eek: :eek: Sweet!

I know Palo Alto a helluva lot better than San Mateo. Only thing I do in San Mateo is go to the movies. Someone else brought up San Mateo, but I am down for Palo Alto. 8)
EPA it is [thumbsup]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts