Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of Jan 01, the CCMHA has a new Club President....
James Nunez (aka MonsterJ, the AssMaster, Nooner)

It was too much for me to run 2 clubs (local and internet) and do a good job with both, so i stepped down from the CCMHA position.

The CCMHA area currently goes from Visalia in the south valley, up to Sac. in the north.

updates,info, and embarassing photos

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
You mean ya'll have the King of the Oompa's for a prez? Ya'll are scrapin' the bottom of the barrell with that one. He can't even get on the "big" rides at Six Flags!

............Dude, I can't believe you actually let people call you "Assmaster." WTF?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Who you callin' Oompa, punk?!? ..an' if they were scrappin' the bottom of the barrell you woulda been picked for prez!

BTW... good to see you're finally posting a bit. When ya gonna post up some pics of this blue bike thing ya got goin'?

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Well ain't you one to talk Mr Prez, Moderator of CCMHA with yer whoppin' grand total of 33 posts. How did you ever find the time to get 33? Whew, I bet yer wore smooth a$$ out! I know, I'm werkin' on the pics dude, waitin' fer my clip ons to come in, then I'll get 'em out.

Just so ya'll know, MonsterJ is one fine fella. He's helped me out a helluva lot. I'll claim him any day, even if he moved outta Texas, and two feet shorter than me. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts