Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Monster Owners. Im Anthony from Tucson. looking forward to learning a bunch About Our Bikes.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello,
Welcome and enjoy all of the great info

Rainman

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey! Bunch of Monster owners up here in the Phoenix area if you ever get up this way. Actually, a few of us may be taking a trip down there to ride through the Catalina Mtns. I think "Slimp" is from Tucson too?

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
I will be in Tucson all next week on business. I have to stop at Renaissance M/C, he had just expanded it when I left. I might bring a bike. Is Mt. Lemmon newly paved all the way up now. I moved out of there in 97 and the middle was still kinda rough.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I grew up in Tucson riding bikes up the Lemoon and out into the desert from a very early age. I really miss the Cochise stronghold/tombstone area lately. I keep saying Im gonna take a ride back soon but never make it. Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
97 Posts
hey anthony, its good to see another tucson monster owner finally found this website. i was wondering, is your bike the yellow monster with a bumblebee sticker on the tank? i noticed it in the service area at renaissance one day.
tucson is a great place to have a motorcycle, but it gets so damn hot here its not even funny. mt. lemmon is paved all the way to summerhaven. pretty good riding but i prefer kitt peak because its got more curves and less traffic. i would like to go up to mt. grahm sometime, i have never done it on a motorcycle, but the road almost loops over itself in parts, its crazy. tombstone is fun if you like hanging out with HD riders;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts