Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

I'm in love!!

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  CliveS2R 
#1 ·
Stopped by the duc store the other day and saw this. Man, I'm in love! I was already calculating in my head how upside down I'd be on my loan if I traded in the 695. I literally had to force myself to leave before I started making an offer.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
island_duc said:
Stopped by the duc store the other day and saw this. Man, I'm in love! I was already calculating in my head how upside down I'd be on my loan if I traded in the 695. I literally had to force myself to leave before I started making an offer.
uh, you have to realize that these imaginary bikes and girls you've conjured up in your mind don't appear for the rest of us... ;D

#4 ·
man you guys are FAST! I tried to post a pic, got an error message and had to repost. In that minute that it took me to do that there were already 10 views and replies. Man, I wish I were that fast on the track! :) :) :)

I was surprised by the fact that the bike didn't have a fully adjustable fork. The twin shocks in the back are. How far up the monster line do you have to go to get an adjustable fork?

#5 ·
There was a yellow one in the showroom when I was putting a deposit on my bike. I loved the gt and felt so good on it. My mind was made up that I wanted a monster and nothing else though. That would have been too much for me to handle as a first bike, engine and insurancewise. Maybe next time around.

#10 ·
It looks much better with one pipe on each side than last year's version with the two stacked pipes on one side. Doesn't it? I saw that at the same dealer too. But that's not what's got my clock wound up.

#11 ·
i think i just saw two of those today. one black, and one army green.

#12 ·
Mac900 said:
It looks much better with one pipe on each side than last year's version with the two stacked pipes on one side. Doesn't it? I saw that at the same dealer too. But that's not what's got my clock wound up.
yup, definitely like the two pipe set up in black. Also, IIRC, last year's model only have 1 rear shock sitting kinda horizontally across the frame? Some weird set up like that.

#13 ·
love that bike. i like the sport 1000 better though, and at 2k more than my monster i was considering it. but i had an 80 mile commute and the cafe riding style would have been a killer.

beautiful bikes though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.