Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is killin me that I don't have my bike in my garage. Yes, I know it is my fault it is not there, but everytime I see a pic of someones bike on the board, I get so jealous. I gotta tell ya, I saw a sweet pic of Rons bike next to a Lexus IS series on another post, that killed me. I was like "that could be my bike next to my car", although I don't have a Lexus, but you get my point. It's gonna be a shame when I get it back, I won't be able to really ride it. But you bet your a$$es that I'll cruise it around my neighborhood to hear how the new Remus pipes sound. They couldn't get me the Two Brothers cuz the Remus were already in route to the shop. I will post some pics as soon as I get my baby back. She is gonna look so beautiful. I feel like a 17yo waiting for his prom date. The only difference is the 17yo might have a chance to do something with the wood he's sportin. Sorry, I ramble when I drink. And I have a cold, so the only way to sleep through the night is to drink a lot before bed. ;D

·
0 Posts
Expression is the key to life...use it. I feel your pain bro, however the pain is relieved when I go out back and start my bike. I had oral surgery so I couldn't put on my helemet and I refuse to ride without one. Stay calm about your ride; anticipation is good. As for your cold, eat raw garlic before you go 2 bed (3 days and your cold will be gone).

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
i got my first bike (honda magna) in the middle of winter. having the bug i decided to take it out when there was still a foot of snow on the ground *NOT SMART*

let's just say, i fell more than once that day, it actually pinned my leg after skidding on some ice. i had to kick the [email protected]#ker to get it off but you do what you need to do...

what's the ETA on your bike?

·
0 Posts
Hey Jay did you get your bike back yet? What's the word on that? Those cats still didn't call me back for the rear sprocket yet. Any talk further w/Greg about the MOCHA discount?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I spoke to Greg today, said they were working on my bike as we spoke and hoped it would be another day or two. I didn't mention the discount, I want to do it face to face, not over the phone. I will tell you what went down as soon as I get back from the dealer. Until then, STAY WARM!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts