Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
More like working..... :-\

my day's like this....ride 25 min. to work, work 10 hours, ride 25 min. home and then (hopefully) ride for a couple hours this evening.

I would kill to be out there riding right now. [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
I rode in to work and got a ride in over lunch. Man, what a day out there!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I held it down in Salem/Cumberland counties. I rode for a few hours, got some good BBQ, had 3 close calls, came homt to find a very loose chain tensioner and am calling it a day. I was lanning on taking the kids out for t or t @ 4 anyway....

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I've messed with it enough I blame myself. I've seen them caved in and snapped, so I didn't wanna overtighten it, but it's not like I left it loose either......I've seen CF ones and they aren't real thick, these things are cast aluminum, so I know I don't wanna kill it on tq. oh well I need to get a manual that has tq settings for dumb crap like that.

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
was yesterday like the perfec day for me not to ride to work ::) that may have been our last 70 degree day until spring... i made up for it by riding in today, gotta warm up for sunday

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
today is super nice weather, sucks I am heading to NYC for a meeting in 30 minutes :mad:

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
i couldnt take it anymore. had to get my bike at lunchtime and toodle through the reservation for a bit :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wow! the last two days have been wonderful. I would rather be riding a Ducati (soon, I think I found one to buy), but just being out on my scooter was wonderful enough.

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
mrwilson said:
Wow! the last two days have been wonderful. I would rather be riding a Ducati (soon, I think I found one to buy), but just being out on my scooter was wonderful enough.
Diss-not the scooters...recently, I was passed on 476 (ye olde blue route) by a two-up couple with packs on a Burgman...and I was doing 70... :police:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mrwilson said:
Wow! the last two days have been wonderful.
Yeah but WTF is up with these dipshits and their rain forcasts! Yesterday and today they were calling for rain and I only saw a light drizzle in the middle of the night.
Today's the second day in a row I've skipped riding.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts