Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry.

I used to call a college friend of mine and leave that as a voice mail when I knew he'd be in class. He'd show up at his house and I'd be waiting on his doorstep with a 30 rack of High Life or a bottle of something more potent.

Either way, the fact is, I'm coming to visit SoCal at the end of March and I'd like to have some people to kill a Saturday afternoon with. I fly into San Diego late on Thursday the 27th and I leave on Monday the 31st. The only thing I HAVE TO do is the San Diego Race for Autism on Saturday the 29th. And before you get your hopes up, its a 5k. No motorcycles involved. Most of the weekend is open to suggestion.

I don't mind bench racing Monsters, but since I have a 620, all of my stories will top out at 140 mph. ::)

Until we meet, may the demons of Hatred and Despair become lost and confused on their way to your doorstep.

~James

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
GusDuc said:
way.... but only on the 15 on the way back from Vegas ;)
huh?? i thought it would only do 140 in the hard rock pool?! (while simultaneously making out with paris, obviously)

·
0 Posts
gm2 said:
huh?? i thought it would only do 140 in the hard rock pool?! (while simultaneously making out with getting herpes from paris, obviously)
Fixed. Randell got some explainin' to do~

1 - 9 of 9 Posts