Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Could anyone tell me where the fuses / relays are situated on a 2012 Monster 796 please? I am trying to get it running but so far i cannot get the bike to switch on and was wondering if it may be a fuse / relay issue?
Or if there is anything else that could possibly stop the bike from lighting up?

Regards Khyabusa

·
Registered
133 Posts
Right on the side of the bike. There is a little black box. You sure the battery isn't dead? Chance of blowing a fuse is pretty low.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi 796BEHR,

It's a new battery, so no that is good. I agree it's unusual for a fuse to blow, but i need to cover all potential causes.

The bike was stolen / recovered, so it could be that the toe rags did something else yet to be found, but thank you for your reply so at least i can tick them off as a possible cause.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Make sure the connector for the dash is fully plugged in. I believe it wont start up if that's not fully seated. Then also the ecu is doubtfully unconnected, but that could be an issue too. The fuses are on the side right near the trellis. Not sure beyond that though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts