Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way....of all people to show that to me while I'm at work...it was my boss. [laugh]

Yes. We are definitely slow today.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KnightofNi II said:
as soon as i got inot the game one of the mgrs walked by..DAMMIT!
Ouch.....and I bet they weren't challenging you to beat their high score? ;D

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wish we were even remotely busy. It is flat dead in here and we are even short a couple of people. I have my regular end of month stuff to run but I have been spacing it out today just to have something to do.

Oh well.....back to throwing snow balls. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
DukeOddy said:
I wish we were even remotely busy. It is flat dead in here and we are even short a couple of people. I have my regular end of month stuff to run but I have been spacing it out today just to have something to do.

Oh well.....back to throwing snow balls. ;)
i can't even get the stuff i need to start my end of the month crap.
i have 4 orders that i can bill right now. i have about 30 that need to be billed sitting on the other side, and i have people telling me to do things that i'm not allowed to do.

where's that sword when i could have fun with it?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KnightofNi II said:
i can't even get the stuff i need to start my end of the month crap.
i have 4 orders that i can bill right now. i have about 30 that need to be billed sitting on the other side, and i have people telling me to do things that i'm not allowed to do.

where's that sword when i could have fun with it?
Don't you just love that? I have that crap all the time.

In lieu of swords on co-workers you'll have to use snowballs on elves. Unless I can find a sword fighting game that is. [laugh]

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
DukeOddy said:
Don't you just love that? I have that crap all the time.

In lieu of swords on co-workers you'll have to use snowballs on elves. Unless I can find a sword fighting game that is. [laugh]
drew, i'm gonna need that game by EOD. I've got a lot of important goofing off to do tomorrow and i need to have that ready to go by then.

and yes, i love it. because when i say no for x, y, z reason they go to my mgr who usually caves and has me go around policy and procedure.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
KnightofNi II said:
drew, i'm gonna need that game by EOD. I've got a lot of important goofing off to do tomorrow and i need to have that ready to go by then.

and yes, i love it. because when i say no for x, y, z reason they go to my mgr who usually caves and has me go around policy and procedure.
[laugh] Yes sir! I'll see what I can do....I mean.....I'll do whatever it takes! [laugh]

So...your manager sounds like mine. Are we working for the same person?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
KnightofNi II said:
he only gets it because he is a red head.
Mine will get it because he is always running around like his damn pants are on fire, looking for someone to bitch at. [laugh] [laugh]

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
jesse370 said:
http://www.virtualnes.com/ this just might get someone sacked

a java based nintendo emulator with 500 some odd games

addictinggames.com/territorywar.html

kinda like worms but with stick figures
I have something similar on my PSP with about 2000 US/EUR/JP nintendo games. Those old games are still addictive.

If you are really bored, you can even get emulators for Neogeo and Turbografx16 http://www.romnation.net/srv/emulators.html

1 - 20 of 21 Posts