Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are in the Portland/Vancouver area, sound off in this thread. It would be nice to get everybodys names so we could organize a monster ride.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello,

I live in portland and I'm just getting ready to purchase my first Ducati. If all goes as planned I should have it this weekend.

Im looking for a couple of parts though as well (some of us less fortunate have to buy from people who couldnt handle the bike) I am looking for a left side mirror, clutch lever and the instrument guage housing.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hello.
I'm Seattle, and ride a '00 900. Weekends are good for me, and it looks as though I may have mondays off for a while as well.

S

·
0 Posts
I'm in Portland and try to get out early Sun mornings. Always give me a buz to see if I can go but I do have two little one's so time is limited. Hope to meet you all.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I am in Seattle and also own a '00 M900. Just recently aquired. I was riding around West Lake Sammamish on Saturday and saw a red Monster going the other way - anyone from this forum? My bike was black BTW

I will be away for 2 weeks next week, but would be interested in meeting for a ride on a nice day.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Are you talking after christmas or the next weekend . My bikes in the shop for it's check up and hope to get it tomorrow but not to hopefull . I was riding around last saturday so it might have been me not to sure as I must have missed see you which is unusual for me as I usually notice other monster's.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Well the shop called and the bike is ready. I'll be picking it up friday or saturday depending on the weather. I'll go for a ride if the weather is good or I'll have my friend truck it home and wait to go for a ride until it's nice.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm in Portland, that will be great, I have a 1999 M900 and my wife has a 2001 M900.
Let me know when we can go for a ride.
8)

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Sounds good!
I am in Portland. 2001 M900 Cromo.
Ride with non-net savy old men: 888, 748 Yellow Bi, 998 Red Mono, 999 Red Mono.
We even have a couple of guys running rice twins:
2 Red SuperHawks and a gal riding a red NT650 Hawk.

D

·
0 Posts
Re: If you ride Oregon/Washingto

w00t, i live in longview and work in portland. My name is Adam, this is my 2000 750, it has clip ons and a roadracing tach now

and hopefully sil motor megafones soon

M

·
0 Posts
I live in North Bend WA - I ride a red M750, and I'm a girl, any other females in the area? I'd really like to arrange an all woman's ride for this summer. (Didn't mean to hijack your post)

Miki

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
First, welcome to the board!

Second, there aren't many lady riders around these parts (Seattle area) that frequent this board. You might want to check out the PNW_Duc group. I haven't ridden with them yet, but I think a couple others from the DML have.

And of course, you're welcome to meet up with us for a ride sometime. We're actually quite tame (watch out for Andy though, he's a wild one!

M

·
0 Posts
First, welcome to the board!

Second, there aren't many lady riders around these parts (Seattle area) that frequent this board. You might want to check out the PNW_Duc group. I haven't ridden with them yet, but I think a couple others from the DML have.

And of course, you're welcome to meet up with us for a ride sometime. We're actually quite tame (watch out for Andy though, he's a wild one!

T

·
0 Posts
I'm new to the board, and the ducati world, but I live in Portland, more or less, (beaverton) and have a 99 M750 Dark.

I wouldn't mind hooking up for a ride...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts