Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
996r yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumy

G

·
I was in and around Nagoya 2yrs ago this Jan.. the only motorcycle I saw (not scooter) was a Hayabusa... which really surprised me I expected to see alot more 250 adn 350cc's...

wish I had seen that... I want to see a Brutalle in person...

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
multistrada 1078 sans clutch, con Ohlins.... [thumbsup]

and I'd love some of those guages.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
iwantaduc said:
wish I had seen that... I want to see a Brutalle in person...
I'm not trying to be a smart-ass, but where do you live that you haven't seen a Brutale in person? I could have demo'ed one on Saturday but I don't care for I4's. :-\

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
MonsterDuc said:
I'm not trying to be a smart-ass, but where do you live that you haven't seen a Brutale in person? I could have demo'ed one on Saturday but I don't care for I4's. :-\
i haven't seen a brutale in person, either.

i live in wichita, ks.

( :p )

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts
aside from mine, I saw one in person about 2 weeks ago.

thats it.

you guys have to remember that even with all the yrs its been around, there are less than 1000 brutales in North America, and most are parked inside some guys living rooms....

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
is that the Moto Corse Lab? If so it's about a 20min drive from my house.

Anyone finds there way to Tokyo, look me up, we can make the drive.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I can't imagine seeing all that stuff in there in person! I'd have to leave ANY accessible funds locked up for about 7 days!

G

·
MonsterDuc said:
Stamping Ground KY..

in between Lexington and Louisville.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.