Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would this be a good idea for us?? It's geared for athletes who may not be carrying ID -- but do you think it might be helpful for motorcyclists?

http://roadid.com/

G

·
Isn't that what the little pouch at the top of your leathers is for (the one that sits right about where your sterum is)? ID, medical info and donor card?

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
I've thought about getting something like that. I have a funky bloodtype (AB-) ...and I don't like tomatoes. I don't want them feeding me V-8 through my i.v. if I'm out of it, ya know? I hate the stuff. Is that too much to put on one of those bracelets?

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's pretty cool. Maybe we should get MonsterHooligan to send those out with the DML membership packages or something. Or point people to those. Or something.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Tigre said:
That's pretty cool. Maybe we should get MonsterHooligan to send those out with the DML membership packages or something.
Excellent idea [thumbsup]

·
Registered
355 Posts
[ I have a funky bloodtype (AB-) ...]

Universal donor, I do believe, everyone can share yours, it is uncommon, about 3 % of the population .in the event of an emergency, run and hide [laugh] I am AB positive, universal recipient, I drink from all the wells 8)

Having this info easily avaliable sounds like a great idea,

correction MB, seems your .7 % you may not want to leave the house [laugh]

G

·
Rock said:
[ I have a funky bloodtype (AB-) ...]

Universal donor, I do believe, everyone can share yours, it is uncommon, about 3 % of the population .in the event of an emergency, run and hide [laugh] I am AB positive, universal recipient, I drink from all the wells 8)
AB+ means you can take anyones, AB- can take any - blood. And sorry, but the universal donor type is O- (whoo! I win!)

Without fail, the freaking blood bank calls me up exactly 2 months to the day from my last donation, asking for more.

Also, since I can only take O-, maybe a medical card isn't such a bad idea....

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
DrunkenMonkey said:
Also, since I can only take O-, maybe a medical card isn't such a bad idea....
O <pause...> really? ;D [cheeky]

·
Registered
355 Posts
AB+ means you can take anyones, AB- can take any - blood. And sorry, but the universal donor type is O- (whoo! I win!)

Okay, two outta three aint bad, I'll drink to that [thumbsup] uuhh ,tequlia that is !!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts