Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
i actually just bought one and had to return it. It was really nice and lightweight. looked very slick, but the sizes seem to run a little small. i usually wear a 3x in most jackets, and my current joe rocket is a 3x. my old alpinestars was a 3x. the icon fit a little more like a 2x around the midsection. otherwise the jacket was very nice.

D

·
0 Posts
maybe you gained some.....ahh forget it hahaha jkjk.

I had this same problem w/ the same jacket but lucky I was trying it on in a store....good luck

R

·
0 Posts
thats what i thought for about 30 secs too. but i have pretty much been the same weight for the past 2 years. i am finally able to start pushing the knee a little harder so hopefully i will at least be able to drop down to a 2x again. damn, being fat sucks!!! ;D

S

·
0 Posts
I have the Ti Max MESH jacket. I liked the black one so much, I went out and bought a blue one and a red one, since in summer you can pretty much crud one out with a couple of rides. Need to have one while the others are being washed. Fit is rather small, and even varires slightly within the same size. I wear a large, and the red one feels more snug than the blue and black ones. Air moves through the mesh quite well. Not as cool as the Joe Rocket Phoenix jacket I formerly had, but cool enough. "Armor" is padding, not crushable foam. Has elbow, shoulder and back padding (would not call it armor). I wear a size 44 Vanson, and the large Icon fits about the same. Jacket is rather short, just like Vanson jackets.

B

·
0 Posts
I have the Timax mesh and the Motorhead. The leather runs much fuller then the mesh but the mesh is great in warm weather. I am not the biggest fan of the metal plating though. After all I am on a ducati not a Suzuki. The metal plates make the jacket a little too techish, but if you like that then it is great. The motorhead is REALLY great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts