Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i must've tried on about 10 different helmets today. the best fit came from the icon mainframe (large). anyone have any personal experience/advice on these helmets? they're a bit short on features: non-removable lining, vents are kind of hard to operate, no snap for chin strap, but they make up for a lot of that with price. all things considered, i'd rather pick up another arai, but i can't find one that fits well. large is too small, x-large is too big. :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's a cool helmet. The vents are easy to operate when it's on your head, super quick-change shield, molded-in speaker pockets for if you use an intercom or MP3 player.The cheek pads are removeable/replaceable and made with a non sound deadening ( new technical term) material in case you do use the speakers. It's also got something you can't see- a dual density EPS inner liner, designed to protect your head on low speed as well as high speed impacts. Pretty quiet on my bike, it has a large extended neck roll that helps keep the wind noise down. And it looks bitchin'....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the feedback. i appreciate the response. i'll probably pick one up this week. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts