Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Saw this at Craig's List (www.craigslist.org):
1998 monster 750,yellow with white stripe like the 748s.things that i put since i bough it, arrow carbon fiber exhasts(sounds great),Steering Damper,carbon fiber headlight fairing.the bike does have a salvage tittle but rides good and staight.bought it a few month ago in the los angles area and road it back just fine.it has 9500 miles.this is a great beginners bike.the reason im selling is that i got a new bike in mind.o ya tires still have alot of meat on it.thanks for reading.please email for picture!!! $3750 obo.

Caveat emptor of course...

http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy/14453141.html

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Many people mags compair the SV to the monster. IMO it is like comparing a Jaguar to a Toyota. Ducati is a preimum bike. If you want somthing different for the street go with the Duc every time. If you want somthing for track days get a SV for they are cheap to fix and maint. The wife says to me that is the last new cycle I'll have so I went with somthing that unique (wow factor)and will hold its value.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just recieved my 96 m900 which I purchased from an ad on Craigs list. Price 2,800 it had been down a couple of times but just tank damage, it has 13,500 miles no leaks, doesn't burn oil, high sil motor 2-1 system steering damper, carbon goodies, etc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well see the thing is i know that im gonna have to wait for a deal if i want it cheap.. and when it comes up i have to jump on it.. but im hoping for around 1500... i know it sounds kinda out there but ive been in the import scene for a while and know how to buy things cheap... so i guess ill keep trying and see whatll get thrown at me... thanks for all the help...

oh yea if anybody owns a tacoma...
www.customtacos.com
my SN is lilwhttaco

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.