Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..for a future helmet and this is a 1st pass at a rough idea.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THAT HELMET IS KICK ASS..but no not a huge fan in particular. Damnit does it look like I ripped it off?

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Cool Eric, it has a kind of Peter Max feeling to it.

Of course nimrods who know nothing about bikes will think it is a Rising Sun and ask you if you ride a Honda...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UPDATED...I showed my girlfriend and she said it was a little...umn...girlie...haha..but she saw it in Black and White.

I took it a bit further.

P.S. I did the monster logo for this site so I hope it's cool if I use it on this helmet? Perhaps I'll throw the big dripping "M" on there next pass. I can change it to another version of the logo if you dudes want it ONLY on this site, NO PROBLEMS.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HA...to be honest guys I have no idea who that is...DOH!!! I was just bored at work and wanted to try to come up with a design. I'll just keep on farting around with it in my spare time and see what happens!!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WOW.....That Peter Max guy is RIPPING ME OFF. hahah..just joking. Well someone said there are no "real" original ideas left..he may just be right.

ugh...

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Don't be bummed Eric, it is still a v. cool design.

Consider it an homage to Max... heh.

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Are you designing that on a computer, and if so, what graphic software do you use?

scooby ;D

BTW I think it rocks!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah..it's all done in photoshop 7.?? I prefer to use photoshop 5, but I don't have it here at work. I kind of just started with a concept around the Ducati logo being the focal point and played around from there. I'm going to 3D model a helmet and put that image on there and render it out to see what it would look like "in the round" as it were

M

·
0 Posts
Think it would look good on a tank as well! You should do a "dark" version

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Awesome design dude!!! now pass me that d***bie ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts