·
Registered
4,745 Posts
i care.. i walk by it everyday and always consider moving it ;p

G

·
Tarik said:
Lol - guilty as charged. I can't remember last time I rode a bike [laugh]
Was it that time you dropped it on the top of Luca's driveway?

(I'm sorry - the Santa Anas are sweeping through the Valley and I'm feeling spunky) [laugh]

-R.

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
RST said:
Was it that time you dropped it on the top of Luca's driveway?

(I'm sorry - the Santa Anas are sweeping through the Valley and I'm feeling spunky) [laugh]

-R.
I think so :-X [laugh]

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
guys, stop threadjacking this really interesting thread. Can we get back on the boring topic of me riding my bike today please....thanks

:-*

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Tarik drove it into the planter if I recall correctly. And some of don't ride because of a scary valve noise coming from our Molten Magnas...

-Dan

P.S. Eric, welcome back to the dark side. Your orange Skittles car will be waiting [laugh]

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Crap, you have scary valve noise? I told you, the premature cam wear is what killed my Magna. An unfortunate quirk of a brilliant motor. Here's the full skinny:

http://www.math.uwaterloo.ca/~rblander/V4_cams.html

I hope that's not what you've got going on, it's terminal. I just rode mine until it blew up (literally, formula 1 style, replete with white smoke... ker-blammo!).

Razzo Bolognese said:
Tarik drove it into the planter if I recall correctly. And some of don't ride because of a scary valve noise coming from our Molten Magnas...

-Dan

P.S. Eric, welcome back to the dark side. Your orange Skittles car will be waiting [laugh]

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Razzo Bolognese said:
Tarik drove it into the planter if I recall correctly.
It was not a planter, helloooooo! ::)
It was some retarded driveway divider thingamajiggy thing made of grass :p [laugh] Dang, that was kinda funny if I say so myself.
Razzo - I thought you got your bike back. WTF - more new issues?
Eric - really, I'm glad you rode your Monster today ;D

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
SteveG said:
Crap, you have scary valve noise? I told you, the premature cam wear is what killed my Magna. An unfortunate quirk of a brilliant motor. Here's the full skinny:

http://www.math.uwaterloo.ca/~rblander/V4_cams.html

I hope that's not what you've got going on, it's terminal. I just rode mine until it blew up (literally, formula 1 style, replete with white smoke... ker-blammo!).
OMG SOO much of that link is Greek to me. I think the last time I had forked rocker arms I believe there was some gravy and a side of rice involved... :p

-Dan

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
SteveG said:
I just rode mine until it blew up (literally, formula 1 style, replete with white smoke... ker-blammo!).
[thumbsup]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts