1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
They are a custom only from Vanson. Priced to sell too @ $695

·
Banned
551 Posts
sorry to butt in on the local club post- but I saw the photo of the jacket and was wondering what site you saw it on.

Is it just in the Vanson site? Is it only a custom jacket - or are they making a limited run. I think that is the only Vanson jacket with design on it (be it only patches) that I like. I have a cobra and it anyone wants to trade for this one - let me know.

Thanks

·
Banned
551 Posts
ohhh crap - nevermind. I was looking at the Vanson site this morning and didn't even see the banner.

I found it now.

But if anyone wants to trade...........

·
Banned
551 Posts
Retro - I believe it is a 42 - need to check when I get home.

Had it for less than a year and it is obviously barely broken in - just fits great with a few creases.

When you said you have one on order - is it the black 60's version?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah Retro, did you actually order that jacket? I couldn't ride w/ you if I got one. Twinkies on Monsters comes to mind.

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
I'm glad you guys live far away... I ordered one, too.

If this keeps up, Monster owners will own a significant portion of the limited edition. ;)

--Fillmore

R

·
0 Posts
yeah it kinda sucks the coolness out of it when too many in the neighborhood have the same jacket......
however we could ask vanson tomake us a maddog version sorta simliar, and buy them with the dog biscuit profits....since John is leaving for SoCal no reason to buy him that iridium visor and years supply of tear offs. Losing the umbrella girls alone could buy eight jackets...... ;D

·
Banned
551 Posts
So.... retro - my jacket is a 42 - and it has the cobra waist if you are thinking of putting on some weight. I have no idea if you are seriously considering swapping the 60's MHo1. Just wanted to put it out there cuz I like that jacket. Even better if you have ordered and haven't already sized for it - i'm a skinny bastad.

So if you are thinking you will be riding in a sea of them - and that kills the coolness ( I understand) you can always let me know. I have a feeling I could be the only one on this island with one. I have never seen another Vanson jacket and only seen about 10 other monsters in three years - so I can still be cool. Maybe.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am going to get a custom Vanson, I just want one I can wear, not put on the wall. We'll see

I like the MADDOG jacket idea for selling the cookies.

I wouldn't say we are out of the water on the umbrella girl though...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts